Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday Doomsday Cock



It looks as though todays Doomsday Cock is completely lost and not sure what it is doing. Looks like we are safe for another day.
The Doomsday Cock is officially at 7 minutes to dawn.

Talking about being completely lost and not sure what it is doing, is today's special guest Doomsday Cock, Leonardo DiCaprio.

Here we see him explaining how much knowledge he has of science and World Affairs.

A big thanks to Bozwell from Its a Matter of Opinion. Another great blog from the Observation Deck group.
You'll find more info on Leonardo over there.

Have a Good Weekend everybody and keep those nominations coming!!

3 comments:

TimT said...

Are you sure he isn't talking about the size of his Doomsday Cock?

The Polarizer said...

The source I got the photo from thought the same as you Tim. I was tempted to make the joke, but I have no idea of his "hangage". I'm afraid I will not be researching that!!

TimT said...

Yes, let's not go there. Though I'm sure he'd be quite flattered to have his nethers named 'doomsday'.