Thursday, August 31, 2006

When the Right loses it's mind.

In my brief journey into blog world, the left have set themselves up as an easy target. This is mainly based on their ignorance of world politics and a bloody-minded, Anti-American stance.
But if you want to see what paranoid bloody-mindedness that can evolve from the right wing, look no further than the link.

A cyclist knocks over a pedestrian and that person dies.
I hope that person gets the full thrust of the law put on them.
But wait, Andrew Landeryou claims, in hysterical fashion, that all cyclists have a death agenda.
Andrew, your post reeks of paranoia and you look like an idiot.
Get a grip!
Or at least some drugs for your attention disorder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good old Andy! He knows how to ride the bikers. Isn't your reaction to his comments a bit hysterical?

Andrew Landeryou said...

Uncle Joe,

Sorry it took me a while to respond, but I suspect I may have been teasing the bike-riding hippies a bit don't you? I don't really think they're all trying to kill us. That was your job.