Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Finally, one news agency has got the Facts Right.

Some people do not believe I am Joseph Stalin.
That's what happens when people get their facts wrong.
As I blew out the 127 candles on my Vodka filled Birthday cake, ( it's amazing how they can get a whole bottle of Stoli in there without a leak,) I took some time to reflect on my acheivements.
As the most successful Leader in History, ( Just check the stats, read em' and weep Hitler! ), I can say with authority that my legacy lives on.

Like all legends of the Dictatorship Game, you want to retire on the top of the heap.
Here is a list of some of my great achievements.

The USSR
China
Mongolia
Korea ( Damn Mao! He let me down there, I wanted the lot)
Cuba (well I put in the groundwork)
Romania
Hungary
Bulgaria
East Germany
Yugoslavia
Albania
Czechcoslovakia
Latvia
Lithuania
Estonia
Poland
Vietnam
Laos
Iraq
Syria
Cambodia
Angola
Mozambique
Egypt
well their are a few more, but inbetween purges you lose count.

Great list Hey! But as time goes on and with me only working through the media these days, my Empire has gone to Pot!
Pol Pot you might say!

All thats left of my good work is North Korea, Serbia, China, Vietnam, Laos, Syria and Cuba.
With the fall of Iraq, the only true Stalinist stae left is North Korea!!
Bloody Kids, can't trust them with anything!

But my work in the Western Media is going great guns.
I've convinced Europe, North America, Australia....well the whole World really, that my political philosophies are still valid!!
Maybe Hitler was right about bringing Dictatorship via Democracy and Free speech!

I'm sure, in no time, the world will fall back into line.

Anyway enjoy my latest report that I wrote for the excellent ABC on-line fact file.
Those Fascists are everywhere I tell you!
Cheerio!
Oh, before I forget, Howard is a Hitler!!

2 comments:

TimT said...

I thought Pol Pot was something you smoked ...

The Polarizer said...

It's actually the finest Hash in Warsaw