Tuesday, October 03, 2006

This sort of crap shits me.

Polarizer.
Your obscure knowledge subject is, "Tintin."
Your questions start now...

Who was he?
A character in a series of Comic books.

Why do you know?
I read every book, approximately three time each.

When?
When I was ten years old.

Why?
Because they were adventure comics.

Do you believe that Tintin deserves a Nobel Peace prize and a statue dedicated to him outside the ABC?
No. Because for a start he is a fictional character and secondly his adventures are for young kids. The Books are not meant to be deep and meaningful and are certainly not meant for Adults to idolize.

Why do the linked journalists' think otherwise?
Because these people are the sort of tossers who have been employed by the ABC over recent years to bring it to it's knees.

Are you sure?
No, but they are bringing it to it's knees with this insipid, childish crap.

Are you just getting a bit grumpy because your not ten years old anymore?
No, I consulted my inner child and he told me to give these ABC wankers a blast.

Are you sure?
Never been more certain in all my life.

Polarizer.
You have answered all the questions and have won this weeks round.
( Applause )
So Polarizer, where have you been the last couple of weeks?
Getting pissed with my friends, watching finals football and trying to get over my obsession with the capture of Osama Bin Laden.
Any chance of one of your grinding, political posts this week?
No. But I almost rang my bookie to pay up on my 10 to 1 "Osama captured" bet. I would have gone blog mad.

Polarizer, thank you for your time.

No comments: